One thing is for sure...none of this is going to be easy.
But the upside is...that there might never be a better time to make the big changes in your life that you've been craving. Resiliency is a key marker of success for anyone building a business on a dream. Some of us possess it and some of us don't. If you don't, use this as a time to build it. If you do, amplify it. A key component of resiliency is being able to see possibility everywhere, even in the midst of fear. One thing that might help build your resilience is to figure out ways you can pivot your life to fully take full advantage of the new normal. What are some ways you can mold your life to become a seamless partner to your new reality?
- Challenge yourself to design an enviable home office using nothing, but what you already have
- Take this time to develop a mindfulness practice and up level your emotional health
- Learn how to cook so you can finally start eating those healthy meals you've been dying to try
- Give yourself in service to others...know how to sew? Make masks for front line workers! Resourceful? Reach out to your personal community and see if anyone needs anything or what is keeping them up at night and then find solutions for them or information that might ease their minds.
- Have an elderly neighbor? Offer to order their groceries on line for them or pick them up personally if you feel comfortable.
There are many ways you can find to take your mind off of things, to build your resilience and start living the new normal.
First and foremost though, be safe!
Photo by Matt Walshon Unsplash